So Tuesday’s normally a pretty easy day for me. It’s Trivia Day, and I’ve usually sketched out my post some time over the weekend. And it’s the day I’m supposed to “catch up”. You know, sort this week’s bookmarks into folders, shred the corrected drafts from my novel, maybe read & critique somebody else’s manuscript (which I love doing). A pretty easy day …
1) Write a whole paragraph (a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Millie managed to write a whole story in response to the challenge, but somehow I don’t think I’ll be doing that! Hey, they couldn’t even title the thing without using E in all the words but one!
So without additional ado, I impart my paltry contribution:
Sunday morning, and a swallowtail flits through Aaron’s yard, twinkling through blossoms of various colors on his lawn’s boundary. Finally opting for a pink bloom, it alights. Aaron has a liking for pink, too, and supports Swallowtail’s pick.
Lazing in his hammock on this sunny day, Aaron thinks his fascination with any particular color is unknown, but his bright pink bikini may just throw a bit of light upon it.
Now for the fun part: upon whom do I bestow this honor? Methinks
2.) Maxada Mandala
5.) Oh Danny Boy!